Cloud computing services
Cloud computing services – We advise, You decide.
Business and technical analysis As an alternative to the traditional onsite or colocation provisioning models, cloud services, both public, private, and hybrid, provide businesses with a new way to consume IT resources and applications. Businesses can now use and pay on demand for only the resources they need when they are needed. This greatly reduces the time and cost of deploying applications.
However, partial or total migration of your applications must be carefully analyzed, before making any decisions, according to technical criteria, but also according to your unique business needs.
We accelerate the implementation of your key initiatives:
- Proposals for alternative scenarios (on-site and in the cloud) including technical and business justifications;
- Cutting edge expertise of our team in architecture, planning, deployment, migration and managed services;
- Efficient project management that minimizes risks, costs and lead times,
We contribute to your success:
- A vision of the challenges that goes beyond a purely technical analysis;
- Accountability of our resources and their commitment to your success are our trademark;
- World class customer service based on communication;
Present: The strategic and technical partner to accompany you in your migration projects to cloud services such as:
Is your enterprise prepared for its journey to the Cloud?
Many organisations are migrating to the cloud in order to simplify their infrastructure and be more agile. You can remove the guesswork by proceeding with a cloud assessment. Use real data and an in-depth report to eliminate risks and costly errors and speed up and optimize your cloud implementation.
An assessment provides guidance to in order:
- Understand the current workload & requirements
- Identify the required cloud components and how they will be used
- Plan the initial and recurring costs
- Plan the migration for a smooth transition
A cloud assessment will take your corporate goals and work backwards to determine the best way forward, the changes involved and the impact on all areas of the business.
- Reduced decision risks
- Rapid user adoption
- Lower total cost of IT investments
Here’s an overview of our process
- Review goals and expectations
- Execute an infrastructure discovery
- Review performance metrics
- Design a secure & resilient cloud infrastructure
- Estimate the cloud resources and costs
- Prepare a high-level migration plan
- Estimate the migration costs
The end result is a cloud assessment document which contains:
- Information on the current infrastructure
- Servers, applications and their versions.
- Internet access (Firewall, bandwidth & latency to the target datacenter)
- Target infrastructure design
- A high-level migration plan
- An estimate for the recurring costs and the migration cost
Microsoft Azure cloud services
Our certified resources plan, develop and deploy your workloads to the cloud with Microsoft Azure, in the following common scenarios: Infrastructure as a service, Backup as a Service and Disaster Recovery as a ServiceDiscover More
AWS consulting and migration
Present guides clients with migrations, system design, automation, remote administration, and deployment of applications on AWS infrastructure.Discover More
Office 365 Migration
Office 365 increases the efficiency of collaboration and the speed of communication, resulting in tangible benefits.Discover More
A virtualized environment not only simplify maintenance and management, it also boosts your efficiency.Discover More
Present’s team work closely with IT and business decision makers to better understand your short and long term business goals.Discover More
Disaster Recovery allows you to get back in business quickly with minimal lossesDiscover More
Present provides custom networking solutions tailored for your organization's specific needs. We partner with the top networking manufacturers to provide the best solutions.Discover More
We provide the development and execution of architectures, policies, practices and procedures to manage the information full data lifecycle needs of your business in an effective manner.Discover More
The need to safely transit information through various channels without compromising business performance is essential.Discover More
Our focus is the monitoring and management of your critical operating systems full time.Discover More
Overcome your challenges!
Present : IT Solutions & Services