Intellectual Property Notice
This Present Website, including any content appearing on or accessible through the site, is protected by copyright. Any adaptation, reproduction or distribution thereof is hereby strictly prohibited unless expressly authorized.
Exclusion of Liability
Present does not warrant the accuracy, relevance or reliability of this Website’s contents, nor does it guarantee that the contents will be available without errors or omissions. The information contained in this Website shall in no circumstances be construed as a legal opinion and Present is not responsible for any usage thereof.
Present is committed to upholding your right to privacy in accordance with the laws of Québec and Canada respecting the protection of personal information.
Present may collect personal information about you. Personal data collection is for the exclusive use of the Firm, to allow us to communicate with you, provide you with the services and information you request or provide you with information that may be of interest to you. Unless otherwise authorized by you, Present will use personal information for these purposes only. If you do not wish to receive additional information, you may advise us accordingly.
We are dedicated to protecting all the data that we collect, move, backup, and manage, in accordance with industry best standards and practices.
- Information Security Program
- We have an Information Security Program in place that is communicated throughout the organization. Our Information Security Program follows the criteria set forth by the SOC 2 Framework. SOC 2 is a widely known information security auditing procedure created by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Third-Party Audits
- Our organization undergoes independent third-party assessments to test our security and compliance controls.
- Third-Party Penetration Testing
- We perform an independent third-party penetration at least annually to ensure that the security posture of our services is uncompromised.
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Roles and responsibilities related to our Information Security Program and the protection of our customer’s data are well defined and documented. Our team members are required to review and accept all of the security policies.
- Security Awareness Training
- Our team members are required to go through employee security awareness training covering industry standard practices and information security topics such as phishing and password management.
- All team members are required to sign and adhere to an industry standard confidentiality agreement prior to their first day of work.
- Background Checks
- We perform background checks on all new team members in accordance with local laws.
- Cloud Infrastructure Security
- All of our services are hosted with Microsoft Azure. They employ a robust security program with multiple certifications. For more information on our provider’s security processes, please visit Azure Security.
- Vulnerability Scanning
- We perform vulnerability scanning and actively monitor for threats.
- Logging and Monitoring
- We actively monitor and log various cloud services.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery
- We use our data hosting provider’s backup services to reduce any risk of data loss in the event of a hardware failure. We utilize monitoring services to alert the team in the event of any failures affecting users.
- Incident Response
- We have a process for handling information security events which includes escalation procedures, rapid mitigation and communication.
- Permissions and Authentication
- Access to cloud infrastructure and other sensitive tools are limited to authorized employees who require it for their role.
- Where available we have Single Sign-on (SSO), 2-factor authentication (2FA) and strong password policies to ensure access to cloud services are protected.
- Least Privilege Access Control
- We follow the principle of least privilege with respect to identity and access management.
- Regular Access Reviews
- We perform regular access reviews of all team members with access to sensitive systems.
- Password Requirements
- All team members are required to adhere to a minimum set of password requirements and complexity for access.
- Password Managers
- All company issued laptops utilize a password manager for team members to manage passwords and maintain password complexity.
Vendor and Risk Management
- Regular Risk Assessments
- We undergo regular risk assessments to identify any potential threats, including considerations for fraud.
- Vendor Risk Management
- Vendor risk is determined and the appropriate vendor reviews are performed prior to authorizing a new vendor.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns or if you wish to report a potential security issue, please contact email@example.com
*Last update: August 2023