SAP HANA is the most significant technology innovation from SAP in the last decade. The move to SAP HANA is more than a database migration; it empowers you to accelerate business processes, deliver more business intelligence with advanced capabilities to run your business faster and to simplify your IT environment.
A migration to SAP Hana requires new approaches to thinking about the existing economic, technical and organizational reality of your enterprise and therefore there is no one size fits all approach.
Whether you’re planning a migration on premise or in the cloud, trust our experts to help you evaluate which infrastructure will meet your needs and help you reach your goals.
We partner with the best in the industry, for SAP software consulting and for infrastructure, to make sure your project is a success from start to finish.
Why work with Present for your SAP migration?
- Track record of successful migrations to SAP Hana, including the first implementation on an IBM Power system in Canada and the first on Lenovo in Canada.
- Renowned expertise for infrastructure architecture.
- State of the art support of all phases of a migration, from assessment to launch.
SAP HANA Success Stories
- SAP HANA on IBM Power: Canadian First performed by Present at South Shore Furniture
- Familiprix gears up for new projects with the help of SAP HANA on IBM Power
- Case study #1: SAP HANA on Power to increase operational efficiency
- Case study # 2: Global Management Solution with SAP HANA S/4
- Case study #3: Implementation of SAP HANA to meet delivery targets