Case Study : SAP HANA on Power to increase operational efficiency
Client: Franchise retail pharmacies
- Highly competitive market.
- Increase the efficiency and performance of the company and thus continuing to stand out in the retail pharmacy industry
- A major technological shift with the implementation of SAP IS-RETAIL and SAP S/4 HANA and a new infrastructure including two IBM Power E850 servers on Linux, as well as two IBM Storwize storage units, to support the new SAP applications, replacing the existing ERP.
- In addition to fully meeting the company’s new performance and operational efficiency requirements, the client simplified its production environment, reduced system management time, increased availability, and reduced the data center footprint.
- In terms of agility and flexibility, the client is now able to support a fully virtualized environment, able to share resources and distribute workloads between production and non-production environments on the same platform.
Our mission: help our clients succeed
At Present, we are driven by your success
Present : IT Solutions & Services
1 866 426-2748 firstname.lastname@example.org