Case Study : Implementation of SAP HANA to meet delivery targets
Client: Quebec based furniture designer and manufacturer
- A network of major distributors across North America and 3 plants, 2 in Canada and 1 in Mexico.
- With a delivery target of less than 24 hours, the company needed a more efficient supply chain than the existing one, on systems available 7/24 to serve its customers Amazon & Walmart.
- The implementation of SAP Business warehouse on HANA, and SAP Business Suite on HANA on POWER8; a Canadian first in conjunction with Present.
- The solution put in place allows the client to stand out in its market, especially with:
- 24/7/365 availability of applications and a transaction processing time 8 times faster which now allows them to consistently guarantee delivery to their customers in less than 24 hours;
- Access to more business intelligence with real-time data;
- The ability to easily scale the solution according to needs (capacity on demand)
Our mission: help our clients succeed
At Present, we are driven by your success
Present : IT Solutions & Services
1 866 426-2748 firstname.lastname@example.org