- The multinational recently acquired another company that also carried out operations on a global scale and their on-site Exchange servers were overloaded and had become slow and unstable.
- There was a significant logistical challenge to any migration as the acquired company employed people from a dozen different locations around the world.
- Need to migrate the data quickly, since the servers were unstable and also to perform the work outside of business hours to not hamper operations.
- Together with the company’s in-house experts, Present developed the migration strategy to Office 365 and successfully migration 185 users within 1 months
- A highly available email service never affected by internal resources;
- A much faster processing time than its old servers;
- An agile infrastructure that can grow easily with the business;
- Strengthening of in-house expertise due to the knowledge sharing and transfer with Present