Navigate to the cloud wisely with a hybrid cloud assessment
Many organisations are migrating to the cloud in order to simplify their infrastructure and be more agile. You can remove the guesswork by proceeding with a cloud assessment. Use real data and an in-depth report to eliminate risks and costly errors, as well as speed up and optimize your cloud implementation.
An assessment provides guidance in order to:
- Identify the required cloud components and how they will be used
- Identify the best cloud supplier for your specific needs
- Clarify migration costs and recurring costs
- Eliminate risks and ensure governance
- Plan the migration for a smooth transition
A Present hybrid cloud assessment will show you the best path to success and cost savings.
Here’s an overview of our process
- Review goals and expectations
- Execute an infrastructure discovery
- Review performance metrics
- Design a secure & resilient cloud infrastructure
- Estimate the cloud resources and costs
- Prepare a high-level migration plan
- Estimate the migration costs
The end result is a cloud assessment document which contains:
- Information on the current infrastructure
- Servers, applications and their versions.
- Internet access (Firewall, bandwidth & latency to the target datacenter)
- Target infrastructure design
- A high-level migration plan
- An estimate for the recurring costs and the migration costs