As part of its managed services offering, Present manages the operations of its clients’ IT infrastructure. As this practice is growing significantly, Present wishes to hire a level 2 technical support technician.
The work will be done mainly remotely, within a very dynamic technical support team.
- Respond to customer technical support requests.
- Diagnosis, correct and/or support the client in solving his problem.
- Qualify incidents and escalate or reassign, if necessary, to the right people and / or the right departments.
- Follow up on tickets to ensure they are completed quickly.
- Participate in the optimization of processes.
- Keep up to date on different technologies through training.
- Be available on call evenings and weekends, on rotation with other team members.
- Operating knowledge of various components of an IT environment, in particular;
- Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Windows and Linux operating systems
- Active Directory
- Workstations (Windows / Mac)
- Mobile devices (iOS / Android)
- Office 365
- Excellent communicator
- Resourcefulness and sense of initiative
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- High degree of autonomy, rigor and integrity
- Fluency in French and English
- Experience in a technical support role minimum one year
If you are looking to grow and develop to your full potential in a dynamic environment, with an exceptional corporate culture where collaboration and teamwork are at the heart of success, we have a position for you!