Protecting your business assets: lower your risks with a disaster recovery plan
What do you tell yourself when you hear about an entire company being brought down by a system outage, such as the incident last summer at Delta Airlines?
- This type of incident only happens to others;
- It would cause panic if this happened to us;
- We are ready to deal with any type of disaster; this could not happen to us.
If you answered 1 or 2, the continuity of your operations is compromised in the case of an incident.
IT incidents are both feared and underestimated, which is a paradox, but that is the case nonetheless. It’s reassuring to know that measures exist to protect your business.
Download this guide « Protecting your business assets: lower the risks with a disaster recovery plan» to:
- Understand the global impacts of a disaster;
- Obtain a simple methodology to build your recovery plan;
- Know the types of recovery plans, the pros and cons;
- Address IT issues from a more strategic rather than an operational angle.