Case Study : Global Data protection Solution
Client: Leader in food products
- After an acquisition in the US market, revenues were growing yet the company did not have a suitable backup solution, in terms of the replication of critical applications.
- The existent backup solutions in the US and Canadian environments were not compatible and did not allow cross-recovery (less critical applications and backup)
- The storage infrastructure was aging, and expensive to operate and maintain.
- Heterogeneous technology that included technologies such as System i, Power AIX, and VMware virtualization
- Present was entrusted with the mandate to define and implement a global data protection architecture implementing the cross-replication components best suited for each environment, between the United States and Canada.
- Present also replaced the storage infrastructure of two sites with a new single infrastructure, but extended to both sites (stretched cluster).
- Finally Present standardized the backup of the 2 sites
- Peace of mind during the continued growth in the USA as the new infrastructure enables service levels to be met while simplifying and enhancing the operational backup processes.
- The level of performance and stability of operations has been increased thanks to the implementation of a storage solution
- The transition was made in a completely transparent way for the business lines and their users, due to the fact that Present ensured the project management, the coordination and management of activities and of the stakeholders at each stage of the project.
Our mission: help our clients succeed
At Present, we are driven by your success
Present : IT Solutions & Services
1 866 426-2748 firstname.lastname@example.org