Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare specifications for the development and enhancements of the B2B websites in collaboration with senior management and the business analysts.
- Determine the time required to complete tasks in collaboration with the development team.
- Plan, organize, prioritize and follow up on the execution of the tasks.
- Perform functional tests and define regression and user tests to be performed.
- Monitor and report project status, assess risks, anticipate problems and take action to address any issues affecting the project scope, schedule or quality.
- Orchestrate and prepare status meetings (weekly reviews)
- Inspire the team and get them motivated in achieving the project vision.
- Responsible for effective communications between the team of development and management, business users and IT.
Profile and skills required:
- Bachelor in computer science or related field, or degree, certification in web development, required
- Minimum 3 years of work experience leading and managing web development projects (to demonstrate with prior experiences of projects led successfully)
- Fluently bilingual (French and English oral/written)
- Knowledge and experience with e-Commerce, wholesale/retail merchandising operations, an asset
- Knowledge of Project Management tools (Jira or other)
- Familiarity with LAMP architecture for web development and environments, including testing
- Provide clear direction and motivation to project staff (small team)
- Leadership, multi-tasker, good communications skills and positive energy