The opportunity is:
PRESENT is looking for a Montreal-based account manager who will be responsible for
developing, managing and executing client-based strategies, as well as building and
maintaining strong, long-lasting client relationships.
Present has been in business for 30 years, providing agile IT services and solutions to
both large companies and SMBs. We focus on managed services, managed security,
cloud and infrastructure solutions & IT recruitment.
Our mission is to be a real partner that our clients can count on. To be a key contributor
to the success of the projects, the business and the careers of those who choose to
work with us.
And our employees’ experiences are as important as our clients’ experiences. We foster
an environment where employees can learn, grow and thrive. And also have fun with
What you will be doing:
- Adopt and embody the Present vision – meaning to make a significant impact to
while continuously striving to improve– in order to find solutions to clients’ most
important challenges, while offering an exceptional customer service.
- Promote our business solutions with a clear understanding of customer priorities
and needs and to provide solutions focused on managed services and managed
security solutions, other professional services such as M365 and cloud services
and the sale of infrastructure.
- Develop business in all spheres of the customer’s organization.
- Prospect and identify new client business opportunities as well as with existing
- Prepare high quality presentations and client proposals
- Document activities in the internal CRM
- Assist clients in understanding their needs and justifying their decision
- Ensure ongoing follow-up of the various projects sold to customers
- Apply and adopt Present’s effective sales methodology as well as processes to
maximize business opportunities
- Prepare strategic plans for effective business development
In order to succeed, you will need to have:
- World class experience mentality- we aim to provide our clients with more value
than any other partner and always exceed their expectations.
- Proven customer relationship and negotiation skills.
- Organisation- juggling various projects and the stakeholders involved requires
- Multi-tasking and time management skills.
- Strong ability to develop and maintain business relationships with executives.
- Demonstrate precision, autonomy, leadership and professionalism.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience selling business solutions.
- Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science or related field.
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written, in French and English.
If you are looking to grow and develop to your full potential in a dynamic environment,
with an exceptional corporate culture where collaboration and teamwork are at the heart
of success, we have a position for you! Apply below.