Sales and Marketing Coordinator
The role of the Sales and Marketing Coordinator provides a strategic combination of administrative functions and project management skills that support the Director of Sales and Marketing. The person should be organized, detailed oriented and proactive in performing diverse duties while directing, planning and coordinating various projects for the department and ensuring the project is completed within the designated time, scope and budget.
The Sales and Marketing Coordinator must be resourceful, able to take initiative on projects and follow through on commitments. You will also have excellent attention to detail and take great care to ensure accuracy. Must have excellent multi-tasking skills, and ability to quickly and efficiently navigate multiple high priority requests.
What will you do?
- Oversee, organize and track marketing initiatives and projects; ie. digital marketing, direct mail, email, online advertising, etc.
- Help maintain the website and social media posts
- Manage the inbound marketing process
- Provide administrative support to the president and other managers
- Miscellaneous reception duties; such as ordering lunches for events and making travel arrangements
What will it take to be successful?
- Be a motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (French and English)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Hands-on, team-oriented work ethic
- 2+ years of marketing experience
- Tech savvy
- Hubspot knowledge an asset
If you are looking to grow and develop to your full potential in a dynamic environment, with an exceptional corporate culture where collaboration and teamwork are at the heart of success, we have a position for you!
Present : IT Solutions & Services