Location : Montreal
Start Date: May 2019
Type of position: Permanent
Sector: Information Technology
Salary: Competitive, based on experience
To support the rapid and dynamic growth of our client projects, PRESENT has launched a major recruitment process. With this in mind, we are looking for AWS SPECIALISTS to embark on this new adventure with us.
You will join a team of passionate experts with whom you can evolve your skills.
The AWS SPECIALIST will interact with Present’s customers and partners to design and implement innovative solutions and projects according to AWS best practices.
You will actively contribute to the preliminary phase and then engage in the delivery of the Cloud transformation project, covering the design and implementation phases, until the transition to our managed services teams.
- Assist the team in selling our AWS planning and migration services
- Audit the existing IT environments of our clients (physical, virtualized and/or cloud)
- Plan target architectures in the AWS Cloud
- Plan migration steps and evaluate efforts
- Evaluate and optimize the cost of AWS services based on the intended usage
- Migrate client infrastructures to the AWS cloud
- Configure AWS Services
- Migrate, whether through reinstallation or using tools
- Act as an AWS tech lead for our clients and internally
- Be on the lookout for new services or new techniques related to AWS
- Propose improvements to the client’s environment
- Perform general system administration work, whether or not related to AWS.
- Advanced knowledge of IT infrastructure management, including;
- Windows server (2003/2008/2012/2016)
- Linux (RHEL, SuSE, CentOS, Ubuntu …)
- Practical knowledge of key AWS services (EC2, RDS, IAM, S3, Route 53)
- Strong leadership: ability to communicate, support clients and maintain harmonious interpersonal relationships.
- High degree of customer service.
- High degree of autonomy, rigor, organization and analysis.
- Ability to make written documents clear and visually appealing
- Certification “Certified Solutions Architect” is an asset.
If you are looking to grow and develop to your full potential in a dynamic environment, with an exceptional corporate culture where collaboration and teamwork are at the heart of success, we have a position for you!
Present : IT Solutions & Services