Location : Montreal
Start Date: March 2020
Type of position: Permanent
Sector: Information Technology
PRESENT is looking for an experienced Montreal-based account executive who will be responsible for developing, managing and executing client-based strategies.
If you are looking to grow and develop to your full potential in a dynamic environment, with an exceptional corporate culture where collaboration and teamwork are at the heart of success, we have a position for you.
YOUR ROLE – greater Montreal area
- Adopt and embody the PRESENT vision – meaning to make a significant impact while continuously striving to improve– in order to find solutions to clients’ most important problems, while offering an exceptional customer service.
- Promote our business solutions with a clear understanding of customer priorities and needs and to provide solutions focused on the sale of infrastructure, database, professional services and managed services solutions.
- Develop business in all spheres of the customer’s organization.
- Prospect and uncover new business opportunities with existing and new clients: in person, over the phone or in business group meetings
- Prepare presentations and client proposals
- Document activities in the internal CRM
- Assist clients in understanding their needs and justifying their decision
- Ensure ongoing follow-up of the various projects sold to customers
- Apply and adopt an effective sales methodology as well as processes to maximize business opportunities
- Prepare strategic plans for effective business development
- Minimum of 15 years experience selling business solutions, mainly in SMBs;
- Proven customer relationship and negotiation skills;
- Strong ability to develop and maintain business relationships with executives;
- Ability to work with professionals from different sectors and communicate with senior management;
- Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science or related field;
- Ability to work on different projects at once;
- Demonstrate precision, autonomy, leadership and professionalism
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written, in French and English;
- We offer an ultra-competitive salary, ongoing training and a full range of benefits.
Present : IT Solutions & Services