Account Manager- personnel placement (IT staffing)
Location : Montreal
Start Date: September 2018
Type of position: Permanent
Sector: Information Technology
Salary: Base salary + Commission
PRESENT is looking for an Account Manager specializing in the sale of permanent and/or contractual personnel placement. Headquartered in Montreal and reporting to management, you are a dynamic, competent and motivated person who is committed to contributing to the success of PRESENT.
If you are looking to grow and develop to your full potential in a dynamic environment, with an exceptional corporate culture where collaboration and teamwork are at the heart of success, we have a position for you.
- Adopt and embody the PRESENT vision – meaning to make a significant impact while continuously striving to improve– in order to find solutions to clients’ most important problems, while offering an exceptional customer service;
- Understand client needs and priorities for IT staffing (short and/or long-term, permanent and/or temporary mandates);
- Develop and implement account management strategies for existing and potential clients;
- Prospecting and detection of new opportunities in resource and/or personal placement;
- Take charge of the coordination and monitoring of placement opportunities and the management of contractual agreements;
- Develop and present your sales reports;
- Perform other duties related to the position.
- A minimum of 5 years of B2B sales experience, as a resource placement consultant
- College diploma
- Have an impressive ecosystem in the field of staffing/resource placement
- Proven experience and aptitude in customer relations and negotiations
- Have a hunter attitude and be an ace in communication
- Ability to develop and maintain business relationships with clients
- Focused on goals, results, and be an excellent team player
- You are autonomous, organized and resourceful
- You have a good sense of priority management
- Ability to work on different projects at once
- You are meticulous, self-motivated, a leader and professional
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in French and English
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and essential CRMs
- Competitive remuneration according to experience and qualifications
- We offer professional development opportunities, a continuing education program and a full range of benefits.
Present : IT Solutions & Services