Having an experienced Rational architect can make all the difference between a project success and an investment failure.
Over the years, Present has developed a unique capability to help clients get the maximum value from their IBM technology investment.
- Business Analytics
- Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure (Tivoli)
- Commerce Solutions
- Enterprise Content Management
- IBM Collaboration Solutions
- Information Management
IBM Connections Suite
IBM’s social software, unified communications, and robust document management capabilities provided in a single offering.
IBM® Sametime® products integrate real-time social communications into your on-premises business environment, providing a unified user experience through instant messaging, online meetings, voice, video and data. With just one click, you are instantly connected to the person behind the information, helping to meet the ongoing demands of everyday business.
IBM Sametime Unified Telephony
Integrates telephony into real-time communications with a unified end user experience, including integrated softphones; phone and IM presence awareness; and call management and call control across multiple systems.
IBM Sametime Unified Telephony Lite Client
Turns the Sametime Connect client into a standards-based SIP softphone, which allows users to place and receive calls to external phone numbers, video conferencing systems or video conferencing endpoints from their desktop.
In the Spotlight
- Enabling the evolution of enterprise voice and video collaboration with IBM Sametime software
- Sametime 8.5 Reviewer’s Guide
- Find, reach and collaborate with IBM Unified Communications and Collaboration solutions
- Collaborate at the speed of business - Using unified communications with IBMSametime software to take action in a social business