Having an experienced Rational architect can make all the difference between a project success and an investment failure.
Over the years, Present has developed a unique capability to help clients get the maximum value from their IBM technology investment.
- Business Analytics
- Cloud & Smarter Infrastructure (Tivoli)
- Commerce Solutions
- Enterprise Content Management
- IBM Collaboration Solutions
- Information Management
- Security Systems
IBM Connections Suite
IBM’s social software, unified communications, and robust document management capabilities provided in a single offering.
Provides a core set of integrated real-time collaboration services—voice, data and video, rich presence, enterprise IM, online meetings, broadcast community channels, persistent group chat, mobile, and more -- making it easy for people to find, reach and collaborate effectively with others in their professional networks.
IBM Sametime Unified Telephony
Integrates telephony into real-time communications with a unified end user experience, including integrated softphones; phone and IM presence awareness; and call management and call control across multiple systems.
IBM Sametime Unified Telephony Lite Client
Turns the Sametime Connect client into a standards-based SIP softphone, which allows users to place and receive calls to external phone numbers, video conferencing systems or video conferencing endpoints from their desktop.
In the Spotlight
- Enabling the evolution of enterprise voice and video collaboration with IBM Sametime software
- Sametime 8.5 Reviewer’s Guide
- Find, reach and collaborate with IBM Unified Communications and Collaboration solutions
- Collaborate at the speed of business - Using unified communications with IBMSametime software to take action in a social business